Wednesday 6 June 2007

Ideas?!

No! I'm running out of ideas. I can't think of anything else to blog about. If mam looks at this, she will... I don't know what she will say. She will definitely call me out in the computer lab just like my friends. Ok, now I have to calm down and think of an idea. Ummm...

Oh! I've got an idea. Let me talk about the Hong Kong trip in July. I know I have not been there yet as it is in July and now is only June but I've been there 1 1/2 years ago. There is this boy, Wei Liang, who is also selected for the Hong Kong trip by RI, but he rejected it. Instead, he joined the Hwa Chong team. He got second for both the RI and Hwa Chong competitions. Too bad I'm alone as my mother may not be going with me. I think there is no computer over there so I cannot blog during those few days.





















No comments: