Friday 27 July 2007

Back from Hong Kong Part 3

Day 4 was the most exciting and the "funnest" day in the whole trip. We went to Disneyland! Actually, I visited there once before, so I could recognise the place well and the weather was cold. But this time, the weather was scorching hot. First, we went to the Astro Blasters, which was a game where you had to shoot as many "Z" as possible to get as many points as possible. Although I played it the last time, I almost forgot what it was like. I managed to get 424,700 points. Next, we watched a 10-minute 4D movie. Since I watched it before during my first trip, I knew that something infront of my seat would spray the water or wind to create the 4D effect. I did not like the water, so I covered it with my hands before the show commenced. In the end, my hands became very wet. Later, we watched a skit which was slightly longer than the movie. It was not that nice actually. That was the end of our tour, and now we could go to any ride we fancied.

At about 3.30pm, the parade started. The people or "trucks" in the parade kept spraying water at us. It was due to the extremely hot and humid weather. I became soaked and drenched and my camera almost failed because of the water. After the parade, everyone, except me, went to the Space Mountain. It was a roller coaster ride in the dark. It was really fast that they had to take off their glasses, that's what they said. Of course, I was afraid to ride on roller coasters and I was the only one who did not ride on it. The other 3 friends played it 3 times, then we played the Astro Blasters again about 2 more times. My highest score was my first try. Late that day, we watched the fireworks. It was a picturisque view and was awesome. I really hoped to see it again, however it was actually polluting the air. Imagine what will happen when they display the fireworks everyday?

Day 5 was the return trip. We took a bus all the way to the airport. We were too early and waited for a while. When we boarded the aeroplane, the same thing almost happened like day 1 and the whole procedure repeated. When we reached Singapore at the arrival gate, I saw my mother, Lim Li and my grandmother. They were there to pick me up.

When I went to school the next morning, there was a welcome for me at the school gate. It was so heart-warming to see my principals, maam and my 6A friends welcoming and cheering for me.

Well, that's all. I had nothing else to type. You can view the photos below.















No comments: