Sunday 1 July 2007

Scrabble and SMO

Yesterday, I had the most difficult, or maybe the second most difficult Maths competition - SMO. It was so difficult that we were given 3 hours to complete it. It was so difficult that there were only 5 questions, and mostly proving type. Anyway, 2.5 hours after the start of the test, I left as I was not going to waste the other 1/2 hour doing nothing. After that, I ate chicken rice in the canteen. They have an ice-cream vending maching. I saw someone buy from it. It has a sucking thing to suck the ice-cream. After that, We went to look for the scrabblers. They were at the MPH(Multi Purpose Hall). We walked for so long until we reached the MPH. In the end, we went to the wrong MPH! I was so upset and frustrated that I felt like going home without knowing the scrabble results. We took a shuttle bus there instead. After that, we sort of like, did not do anything else. Just to tell you, Both competitions were held at NUS but were more than 1 km apart. Weird right? The whole NUS is more than a few kilometres long and wide, such that they need a shuttle bus to travel from one place to another, there are even public buses driving to and fro in the school.


I am not in the scrabble team (finals) and I am not playing.

No comments: