Friday 17 August 2007

It's over! It's finally over!

The oral is over! The worst thing in PSLE. I have been waiting for like... 12 years for this day to come! It seems that the whole PSLE is over. Oh man, it's still far from over. I have a feeling that once the worst fears are gone, all of it is gone. Anyway, there are still sec 1 to sec 4 oral exams. I wanted to rest after the oral but there are tonnes of homework, so heavy that it took me 24 hours to drag it from school to home. I'm just exaggerating.

I have listed all the exams according to their "scariness".
1. Chinese oral (over!)
2. English oral (over!)
3. Chinese compo
4. English compo
5. Chinese listening compre
6. English listening compre
7. Chinese paper 2
8. English paper 2
9. Science
10. Mathematics
Of course, the most fearful one is Chinese, followed by English then Science then Maths.

No comments: