Monday 8 October 2007

Finally!

It seems like I have not blogged for an eternity, but now I can blog. I could not blog and it's all because of the PSLE. It's just studying and revising, cannot play or watch television, so stressful. Now, I can shake legs and play computer all day! Well, not all day, but at least I can play. Everyday from now onwards, I don't have to stay back for remedial or supplementary, yet we would be able to go to the computer lab to update my blog. I hope that we could play too.

Ok, now I'm bored. I will end my post here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you care to share your view on the PSLE maths paper?

How is it compared with all the prelims 2007 papers from various schools that we worked on painfully?

- a feerful P6, somewhere on this scary island

Anonymous said...

I think it is a bit harder than the prelim papers from the various schools that we have done. But overall it is a manageable paper.

Anonymous said...

I am just happy that it is considered a difficult paper, so my T-score will increase. :)