Saturday 2 May 2009

SIMO NTST Day 2


We did Q4 to Q6 of the test today. Q4 was on number theory. Q5 was geometry, a lot harder than yesterday's Q1. Q6 was on combinatorics. It took me 3 hours just to solve Q5 and I wrote rubbish for the remaining 2 qns. For Q6, I drew the construction, wrote n=6 and gave a false proof. I wasn't sure what I was writing for Q4. I am sure I FAILED today's test. For the whole 2-day test, I solved 4 out of 6 qns. Ang Yan Sheng (my Year 3 senior) did 1 qn today too, just like me. Ryan Chan (my Year 4 senior) did all 3 today (in total 6 - today's 3 plus yesterday's 3). I think Ryan, Ivan Loh (RI JC1) and Jia Han (RI JC2) should get selected for the final squad. Not sure of the remaining 3.

Some people were complaining that Ivan kept saying 'fail' or 'shi bai' during the test. One thing I like about the NTST is, I am able to skip Chemistry make-up lesson this afternoon at NUS High. Hahahaha.

No comments: