Saturday 19 September 2009

More Random Questions

1. Write down the first word I am thinking.
FUNNEL

2. 1 word to describe myself.
nonsensical

3. How many letters is my answer?
four

4. What do I want to accomplish now?
Think of as many random questions, like this one.

5. What is my hatest subject?
Chinese

6. What is my hatest number?
61, as it is close to but not 62.

7. Invent a word.
kabluack: you say that when you vomit

8. Who is the longest word I ever encounter?
I forgot. My friend told me that, and it is a kind of disease with "volcano" inside.

9. What is my favourite word?
FUNNEL

10. What do I like most in the Chem Lab?
FUNNEL

11. What is the shape of a toilet bowl?
FUNNEL

12. What word ends with NNEL?
Not FUNNEL, but TUNNEL!

13. What do I feel like doing to this blog?
Delete it, really

And finally...

14. Type all different characters possible.
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890`~!@#$%^&*()-=_+[]\;',./{}:"<>?¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬­®¯°±²³´µ·¸¹º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×ØÙÚÛàáâãäåæçìíîðñòóôõö÷øùúûüýþÿĀĂĄĆĈĉĊċČčĎĐđĔĕĖėĘęĚěĜĝĞĠġģĤĥĦħĨĪīĬĭĮįİıijĴĵĶķĸĻļĽľĿŀŁŃńŅŊŐŌōŎŏőŒœŔŕŖŘřŚśŜŝŞŠšţŤťŧŦŨŪūŬŭŮůŰűŲųŷŶŵŴŸŹźŻżŽžſƏƒƠơƯưǍǎǏǐǑǒǓǔǕǖǗǘǙǚǛǜǺǻǼǽǾəǿΓΔΘΞΛΠΣΦΨΩαβγδεθπμχτσωψ and the last one is my favourite ( )

There are a lot more characters...

No comments: