Tuesday 8 March 2011

APMO 2011

This morning I took the Asian Pacific Maths Olympiad at NUS High. There were 5 questions, we were given 4 hrs. Question 3 is on Geometry. I took 1.5 hours to do the first 4 questions. For the next 2.5 hours I tried to solve question 5, but I think I only managed to solve it partially.

So I think I solve a total of 4.5 questions, which is better than how I did the previous 2 years :)

Afternote: I got about 31 or 32 marks for APMO 2011. Past year APMO test papers, solutions and results can be found in http://www.mmjp.or.jp/competitions/APMO/

3 comments:

Nguyen Trung Tuan said...

Can you send to me the problems of APMO 2011?

Anonymous said...

Questions for APMO 2011 are not officially out yet.

Unknown said...

Can you send to me the problems of APMO 2011?