Tuesday 4 October 2011

PSLE Over!!!

This is posted by LL☺☻

PSLE is over!!!!( ! x a very big number) Now I can start to recycle all the stuff (no burning as it causes global warming). However, there is still HCL for those taking HCL, too bad for you :P.

How do I find each paper? Why am I asking myself? Because I am weird :)
[*very easy, ** easy, *** ok, **** hard, ***** very hard]
English [***] - easier than my school prelim exam but my English is VERY poor so I obviously did badly even if the paper is not difficult :(
Math [*] - too easy, I managed to check more than 3 times but unfortunately I did not spot a careless mistake in one of the questions - Paper 1 reading book question, I put 26 days when the correct answer should be 24 days :(
Chinese [***] - my teacher said it was considered a difficult paper as some questions were rather tricky :( I think I have made a few mistakes, they are not careless mistakes as I really am dumb
Science [**.5] - I completed the paper in about 1 hr 5 mins and have 40 minutes to check. As expected, I managed to find a few mistakes (since I am such a careless person) during checking.

Things to do after the PSLE:
1. hibernate
2. sleep
3. eat
4. sleep more
5. laugh at people who take HCL
6. play
7. tell everyone that 1+1=2
8. (same as 1)
9. do random things
10. go US before I'm 13 years old (note that US is not united states, hint: it is in Sentosa)

2 comments:

Lee Zheng Han said...

US should be Universal Studio...
I have been there too, its okay inside, but is terribly noisy outside during the day.

Anonymous said...

US is Universal Studio. I always use US and not Universal Studio