Monday 18 February 2019

Code Jam to I/O for Women 2019

Scoreboard


Top 150 Singapore Women Participants
#15 Estelle
#18 Lim Li
#51 Lim Min

Prizes
If you solve at least one (1) test set correctly and are one of the one hundred fifty (150) highest-ranked contestants of the CJIO Contest, you are eligible to receive one (1) non-transferable ticket to Google I/O 2019 and reimbursement for your travel expenses to Google I/O 2019. Reimbursements will be determined based on where you reside. If one (1) of the original one hundred fifty (150) highest-ranked contestants cannot claim their prize, Google may advance the next eligible highest ranking contestant to receive the prize.
5.1 Registration Invitation. If you are eligible to receive the prize of one (1) non-transferable ticket to Google I/O 2019 and reimbursement for your travel expenses to Google I/O 2019, you will be notified by email with instructions on how to register for Google I/O 2019. Registration for Google I/O 2019 is non-transferable. For avoidance of doubt, only you can register for Google I/O 2019 on the Google I/O 2019 registration website using the email address you provided at the time of registration for the CJIO Contest, unless otherwise instructed by Google. A Google email account is required for registering. If you fail to register for Google I/O 2019 within fourteen (14) days of receiving the email inviting you to register for I/O, you will forfeit your prize including the ticket to Google I/O 2019 and the full amount of the travel reimbursement.
5.2 Travel Reimbursement. If you are an eligible prize recipient, you will be notified by email of the reimbursement amount you will receive based on your proximity to Mountain View, California to subsidize eligible expenses including your transportation, visa, meals, and accommodation costs incurred in order for you to attend Google I/O 2019. You are responsible for arranging your own travel, including obtaining your own visa, securing hotel accommodations or other lodging, and all costs associated with traveling to and from Google I/O 2019.

No comments: