November/December Holidays Primary Maths Olympiad Training
This is posted on behalf of Ms Tang.
Ms Tang graduated with a Masters in Mathematics. She helped her children prepare for Mathematical Olympiad. Their achievements were as follows:
• Gold, 3rd place in NMOS ( National Mathematical Olympiad of Singapore)
• High Distinction, 2nd place in RIPMWC (Raffles Institution Primary Mathematics World Contest)
• Perfect score in PMWC in Hong Kong
• Platinum, 3rd place in SMOPS (Singapore Mathematical Olympiad for Primary School)
• Perfect score in AMC 8 (American Mathematics Contest 8)
• High Distinction, Medalist in ICAS (International Competitions and Assessments for School)
• Gold, 1st place in Singapore in SASMO (Singapore and Asian School Math Olympiad)
She will be teaching in small group size (up to 4 students) for P4 or P5 students who have had basic Maths Olympiad knowledge (suitable for GEP students or top 5 students in their schools).
There will be 10 sessions in total.
November 18~22, 25~29
for P4 (P5 in 2020) students
December 2~6, 9~13
for P5 (P6 in 2020) students
The rate is $80 per session per student (starting at 9 am, about 2.5 hours). The training venue will be held in a condominium in Yishun District.
If you are interested, please contact Ms Tang via WhatsApp 85758636.