Sunday, 3 January 2021
This is posted on behalf of Mr Zou Jialiang.
Mr Zou is a current 4th year PhD student in NUS Math Faculty. He has graduated from Peking University, China. He is experienced in SMO training with 10+ years of study in Math and 2 years in SMO teaching.
Mr Zou's students were well prepared for the SMO after the training and had achieved the following:
- SMO Open 2020/2019: 1 Gold, 6 Silver
- SMO Senior 2020/2019: 1 Gold, 2 Silver
The Course is planned as below:
- Size: A small group, up to 6 students
- Setting: 15 lessons, 3 hours per lesson
- Contents: Number Theory (4 lessons), Combinatorics (3 lessons), Algebra (2 lessons), Geometry (2 lessons), Trigonometric Functions (1 lesson), Functions (1 lesson), Sequence (1 lesson), Mock Exam (1 lesson)
- Target students: Sec 3 to JC2 students who are planning to attend SMO Open 2021
- Fee rate: $90 per lesson per student (3 hours)
- Venue: Next to Queenstown MRT
- Date: 30 Jan - 9 May 2021, weekends
- Contact: Whatsapp: 98923411; Wechat: flameboyant123
Please contact Mr Zou directly if you wish to know more details.