Wednesday 30 May 2007

Schools on school holidays

There is still 'schooling' during the school holidays. It takes up about half of our school holidays. We deserve the holidays after all our hard work, but it seems like the holidays are still far away.

On the first week, we have to go to school on the 5 weekdays excluding Vesak day on Thursday. Yet, we have to stay in school from 8 to 5.30 in the afternoon. It's like worse than normal days. However, I don't have to go, because...

On Monday, I attended the Hwa Chong training for Maths. They just informed me about it on Saturday. Anyway, I lost my pencil case and my water bottle in room 2, the room where I took the APMOPS exam. Hwa Chong said someone had found the pencil case and passed it to a sec 4 student, but then they could not contact him. They are just too much (guo fen)!

On Tuesday, all the MO students and I have to take part in the SMO, a kind of Maths competition organised by NUS for sec 2 students, but we are 'kei kiang' for participating in it. The competition is really really really very very very difficult. I am just exaggerating.

On Wednesday, there is a selection test in RI. It is to select 4 out of 12 pupils from many schools to take part in the competition held in Hong Kong. I am one of the 12 pupils.

On Friday, I also have to attend the Hwa Chong training. So I will have to miss all my suplementary during the school holidays.

No comments: