Format: Online Individual Competition
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice, Problem solving, Proof Questions, and Open-Endedd Questions
Schedule: 8AM April 15th, 2023 (Saturday) - 8AM April 17th, 2023 (Monday) (UTC+8). Contestants have 48 hours to complete this round.
Language: The questions will be provided in both Chinese and English, and contestants may use either language to answer them.
- The competition consists of one qualifying round, with finalists determined based on the results of this round. The shortlist of finalists will be announced on June 8th.
- The qualifying round is open book, and the contestants may refer to online or offline materials. The use of programming software is allowed.
- Cheating, discussion, and transmission of the problems are strictly prohibited.
- For 2023, one open-ended question will be included in the qualifying round. Participants with outstanding answers will be invited to the offline Xixi Math Colloquium and have the opportunity to communicate face-to-face with world-leading mathematicians like Prof. Yitang Zhang.
- To help contestants familiarize with the online competition system, a practice round is scheduled between April 3rd and April 11th, 2023 (UTC+8). Answers for the practice round will not be graded and will not be counted towards the final marks of the qualifying round or award presentation.
Sign up here