Thursday 24 November 2022
Saturday 12 November 2022
The 45th International Collegiate Programming Contest (ICPC) World Finals was held in Dhaka, Bangladesh, from 6 to 11 Nov 2022. It was hosted by the University of Asia Pacific.
The ICPC is an algorithmic programming contest, where the best brains compete annually. It’s a real Olympic Games for university students and postgraduates, whose teams compete in terms of speed, creativity and innovation in solving problems.
The delay in this ICPC World Finals 2021 contest is due to covid-19 pandemic.
Team Singapore, comprising Zhang Guangxuan, Dinh Quang Minh Nguyen and Hoang Long Vuong with Dr Steven Halim (3rd from left).
Singapore Team is ranked #53
Tuesday 1 November 2022
This is posted on behalf of Ms Tang.
Ms Tang graduated with a Masters in Mathematics and was a former university Maths lecturer.
She helped her children prepare for Mathematical Olympiads. Their achievements were as follows:
• Gold, 3rd place in NMOS (National Mathematical Olympiad of Singapore)
• High Distinction, 2nd place in RIPMWC (Raffles Institution Primary Mathematics World Contest)
• Perfect score in PMWC in Hong Kong
• Platinum, 3rd place in SMOPS (Singapore Mathematical Olympiad for Primary School)
• Perfect score in AMC 8 (American Mathematics Contest 8)
• High Distinction, Medalist in ICAS (International Competitions and Assessments for School)
• Gold, 1st place in Singapore in SASMO (Singapore and Asian School Math Olympiad)
• Gold, 2nd place in SMO Junior
She will be teaching in small groups (3 to 8 students). The lessons will be held on the online platform ZOOM.
If you are interested, please contact Ms Tang via WhatsApp 85758636.