Thursday 24 November 2011

2011 PSLE Results Release

This is posted by LL

My mother's prediction of my PSLE results in this post - P6 Prelim Results and Expected PSLE Aggregate Score that is currently the most popular post in this blog (overtakes the SMO 2011 Junior Answers post) is very accurate. But why would anyone search that? It's not like the PSLE results will be online, or that post will teach someone to predict his/her PSLE aggregate score.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, which I doubt, my PSLE aggregrate score is 253, with A* for Mathematics and Science, and A for English and Chinese. The score doesn't matter because I have been admitted to NUS High under the DSA-Sec exercise ☺.

In my school (Queenstown Primary), 28 students (11.3%) scored 250 and above. The top scores are: 273, 268, 265, 265, 265, 265.

QtPS students getting aggregate score >= 250 for PSLE 2011

Singapore's highest scorer is from Rulang Primary School, and her score is 283.

11 comments:

Lee Zheng Han said...

Great that you entered...

LL said...

Great that you got the EESIS

Ali Zeeshan said...

wow... nice man keep it up...
Hubsub Post

Anonymous said...

Good 4 you!!






Step

Lee Zheng Han said...

I am not really a man...
Ridiculous, how u know i got the eesis

Lee Zheng Han said...

As in... I am a boy...

Anonymous said...

Is NUS High School of Math & Science a good school? I thought of going for it for year 2013's Sec 1. Also, what is your strength in your application to DSA-Sec.

Anonymous said...

Hi lim jeck,
I am applying for nus high admission to year 1 in 2013.i would like to know if the qns are way off from mainstream maths and science because when I went for the open house to nus high,the students said that they will test sec1 an sec 2 stuff.so can u give me an idea of what to expect in the test.thanks and best regards.

Lim Li said...

The Math selection test is normal Math, Science is similar to ICAS questions - you may not have learnt them but explanation is given. Refer to my post at:
http://wwwdontmesswith6a.blogspot.sg/2011/06/nus-high-selection-test.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind assistance
Madhumitha

Anonymous said...

can you give example about the math and science questions