This is posted on behalf of Ms Tang.
Ms Tang graduated with a Masters in Mathematics and was a former university Maths lecturer. She helped her children prepare for Mathematical Olympiads. Their achievements were as follows:
• Gold, 3rd place in NMOS (National Mathematical Olympiad of Singapore)
• High Distinction, 2nd place in RIPMWC (Raffles Institution Primary Mathematics World Contest)
• Perfect score in PMWC in Hong Kong
• Platinum, 3rd place in SMOPS (Singapore Mathematical Olympiad for Primary School)
• Perfect score in AMC 8 (American Mathematics Contest 8)
• High Distinction, Medalist in ICAS (International Competitions and Assessments for School)
• Gold, 1st place in Singapore in SASMO (Singapore and Asian School Math Olympiad)
She will be teaching in small groups (up to 8 pupils) for P4 or P5 students who have had basic Maths Olympiad knowledge (suitable for GEP students or top 5 students in their schools). The lessons will be held on the online platform ZOOM.
There will be 10 sessions in total.
November 6, 13, 20, 24 and 27
December 1, 4, 8, 11 and 15
for P4 students (P5 in 2021)
The rate is $40 per session per student (starting at 8pm, about 1 hour). You can request for a paid trial lesson.
The worksheets will be sent out before each lesson for students to work on. In each session, 10 examples will be fully explained. Complete solutions will be given for 10 corresponding after-class questions.
November 8, 15, 22, 25 and 29
December 2, 6, 9, 13 and 16
for P5 students (P6 in 2021)
The rate is $60 per session per student (starting at 8pm, about 1.5 hours). You can request for a paid trial lesson.
The worksheet will be sent out before each session for students to work on. In each session, 15 examples will be fully explained. Complete solutions will be given for 15 corresponding after-class questions.
In 2021, she will also offer private one-to-one Maths tuition lessons for one P6 student and one JC student. The rates are $80/lesson for P6 and $100/lesson for JC. The duration of the lessons is 90 minutes.
If you are interested, please contact Ms Tang via WhatsApp 85758636.