Friday 16 September 2011

2011 PSLE Listening Comprehension

This is posted by LL 
(note: I am writing from the iPad so there are some stuff that only those using apple things like iPhone, iPad and iPod can see)

PSLE Listening is over! Now I can throw away all my listening stuff or give them to my cousins. The English listening compre is okay but the Chinese one has one difficult question (question 5 which is about the main purpose of the retiring principal's speech). I put 2 but I think the answer should be 3 - to thank the students for organizing the previous day's concert. I think I should score full marks for English listening (20/20), but I got one wrong for Chinese listening (should score 18/20).







 ⓈⓉⓊⒹⓎ
ⒽⒶⓇⒹ


No comments: