Monday 18 February 2008

Swimming lesson

Today is my second swimming lesson. It was really a torture. Of course, I still cannot swim. and I think I never will.

At the Clementi Swimming Complex, we gathered at 7.45 am. 3 classes (101-103) were divided into 4 groups, with the forth group consisting of those who could not swim. Of course, I was in group 4. Of those in group 4, I was still one of the worst. Luckily, I was not the worst, Jonathan was :-). At least I am quite happy about that. I always somehow just took in water whenever I went underwater and kicked my leg at the same time. However, today I managed to use my nose to blow bubbles in the water, and opened my mouth when I was out of water.

I have five more lessons to go .. urgh!!

1 comment:

Salviory said...

Hi Lim Jeck! It's me, Kenneth! I love what you have done to your blog.....

Anyways, take note to update my URL to salvioryarc.blogspot.com, k?

I just cant believe u still can't swim.... :(