Friday 2 May 2008

Finally! (do you notice that I used this title before?)

The exams are finally over! I am so happy I fell like repeating it again. The exams are finally over! I am still so happy, how about repeating it again 3 more times? The exams are finally over! The exams are finally over! The exams are finally over! Let's do it again! The exams are finally over! The exams are finally over! The exams are finally over! The exams are finally over! The exams are finally over! The exams are finally over...

Er... Actually, there is still one more paper... that is the Advanced Maths Olympiad IV, next Wed. At least this Year 4 module is definitely easier than the Year 1 Geography!

Attention to all maths nerds, I have something for you. Want to know what is pi to 10,000,000 digits? Click... ATTENTION, THIS WEBSITE MAY CAUSE YOUR SYSTEM TO CRASH. GO AT YOUR OWN RISK... here. If it is still not enough, click... AGAIN, THE RISK OF YOUR SYSTEM TO CRASH IS HIGHER FOR THIS IS 70,000,000,000 digits of pi. CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK, AGAIN... here. Seriously, I clicked before, but my system did not crash.

I am just promoting my friend's blog youareextremelycrazydonotviewthis.blogspot.com.

No comments: