Wednesday 31 December 2008

Fantastic Contraption

Fantastic Contraption is simply fantastic. It is a very fun and addictive physics puzzle game. Just watch the video below or play this game (http://fantasticcontraption.com/) if you want to know what it is.



The purpose of Fantastic Contraption to move all red objects into a rectangular goal area. To do this, you are given a blue rectangular building area and various materials in which you can build your device. There are some obstacles along the way, to make it difficult for you to complete your task.

There's a tutorial to teach you how to play so I don't have to tell you the details. After you complete each level, you can look at other players' designs. Their designs are rated from 1* to 5*. Those with 5* are quite rare as they have to be extraordinary. You can publish your own designs by logging in, saving your designs and just publishing it. I have made my own designs but none of them are 5*, all of them are just 3* and 4*. One of my coolest designs is here (http://FantasticContraption.com/?designId=4074261). I have no idea who give the ratings. You can also get the full version of the game for US$10. With the full version, you can make your own level and look at other players' levels. I didn't get the full version as it is too expensive, so I play only the free version, which is good enough.

No comments: