Saturday 22 August 2009

Busy ...

Sorry I was too busy to blog, as I have a few tests last week. I was also catching up on a few assignments which were not done due to the IMO training and competition.

I think CS2201 Visual Basic .Net Programming is taking up the most of my time now (it's still my favourite subject), as there is a programming assignment almost every week or alternate week, and we also have a project to do. I have already submitted my proposal - it's an educational mathematical game where a climber must ascend a mountain amidst the rising water level (caused by global warming); he must race against the rising water level by answering simple arithmetic questions correctly (difficulty level increases as he climbs higher) otherwise he will be drowned once the water level reaches above his head.

No comments: