Sunday 1 May 2022

Sec/JC Maths/Science and Olympiad Tuition by RI Graduate

This is posted on behalf of an RI Graduate:

I am offering tuition to interested students. Here's a little bit about myself:

I graduated from Raffles Institution (JC). For A levels, I obtained 90RP and straight As in all H2 subjects taken (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Economics), as well as a Distinction for H3 Mathematics. I have obtained numerous Gold medals at the national Olympiads for Maths, Physics and Informatics, as well as a Silver medal at the International Physics Olympiad. I also have an offer from Trinity College, Cambridge University to read Computer Science.

I am able to give tuition to secondary and JC students during weekends for the following subjects:

  1. Maths (‘O’ and ‘A’ levels/Olympiad)
  2. Physics (‘O’ and ‘A’ levels/Olympiad)
  3. Chemistry (‘O’ and ‘A’ levels)
  4. Informatics (Olympiad)

If keen, please PM me @98982099

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

😋