Saturday 9 July 2022

Sec/JC/Uni Maths/Chemistry/Physics Tuition by NUS Graduate

This is posted on behalf of Wallace.

I am Wallace Tan Gian Yion and I have just graduated from NUS with a Double Degree in Chemical Engineering and Mathematics. 

In University, I graduated with two First Class Honours Degrees with a 5.00/5.00 GPA for Mathematics and 4.77/5.00 GPA for Chemical Engineering. I was awarded the Tan Teck Chwee Prize for being the top Year 3 Math student, and the Medal of Excellence in Mathematics for being one of the top students in the graduating cohort. I’ve made the Dean’s List several times in both Faculty of Science and Engineering. I also completed the Special Programme in Mathematics and have done well in various computing modules (such as CS3230 and CS3244). In addition, I have managed to co-author a paper in Crystal Growth and Design during my Chemical Engineering UROPs. 

In my secondary/JC school days, I achieved SJPO Gold, SPhO Bronze and SChO Silver. 

I am currently looking into tutoring some students. Previously, I have taught HL Mathematics, H3 Mathematics, and H2 Chemistry. Many of my students saw improvements in their grades. I also help out regularly on the SGExams Telegram Help Group for A level/IB Students. 

I am currently hoping to teach the following subjects:

University Mathematics
O/H2/H3/HL Mathematics 
H2 Further Mathematics 
H2/H3/HL Chemistry 
H2/HL Physics 

You may also contact me for other subjects related to my experience (like in Chemical Engineering) and we can discuss. 

Feel free to contact me on telegram at @thetgy or email at gianyiontan@gmail.com . I look forward to working with you.

No comments: