Thursday 19 April 2007

QPS 6A 2007

Hello all!

This is my first time making a blog. Err... can give me some ideas? I don't know what to write.

recent news in 6A:

30/4/07
This is the end of the month. The results of the SMOPS is out! My heart just skipped a beat. This is the best result ever mentioned in QPS. We got 2 bronzes, 1 silver, 1 gold and 1 platinum. This is just way to cool.

21/4/07
8 of us, including me, participated the SMOPS organised by Hwa Chong Institution. Their school very very very big, bigger than RI. But most of their land are empty fields. More than half of the class also participated in the scrabble competition organised by Clementi Woods Secondary School. Not fair, I play with all the strong players.

19/4/07
I created this blog today! See how old this blog is.

13/4/07
Unlucky day. But not so unlucky, I am so lucky! I don't want to tell you what is it.

11/4/07
Celebrate for the achievement yesterday. Also Farhanah's birthday.

10/4/07
I scored first in the RI competition! Yay!

1/4/07
I hate my class. April fools! I won 20th in the chess competition! April fools again! I am just april fooling about april fooling. Understand?

No comments: