Sunday 22 July 2007

Back from Hong Kong

Sorry I did not update for about 2 weeks. The previous entry (photos at the airport) was not posted by me, it was by my mother. On the departure date, most of my friends came to send me off. They brought banners. placards and "pong pong" to cheer me. They had put in a lot of effort to prepare the whole event. I really appreciated it a lot. They really care about me, and I am sure that I will also cheer for those who will be going away. Just after I entered the gate, they were outside, still cheering. They really used the last few minutes, or seconds, cheering before I leave. The other 3, who were going to Hong Kong too, did not have any supporters.

When we were in the aeroplane, all 4 of us started playing computer games. The whole flight to Hong Kong seemed only an hour (actually it was 4 hours) when we were enjoying ourselves. The Hong Kong airport looked almost the same as the Singapore's, except that the words were all in chinese. We waited at the airport for more than 1 hour. I thought that we were supposed to wait for the other teams from other countries. Over there, we also saw the Hwa Chong team. Later, we boarded a bus, which was very crowded. When we reached the hotel, we were assigned 2 rooms - 1 for the teacher, the other one for 4 of us. My teacher's room had 2 beds, so we transferred 1 to our room. We then asked for another bed for 4 of us. We went to the hotel restaurant for dinner at about 6 pm. Since it's a buffet, I ate till I almost exploded.

There will be something for the 1000th visitor.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Lim Jeck. Guess What? The year is 2018. I am p6. My NUS selection test is this weekend. I was also in Queenstown Primary Schoo. Plus, my teacher was the same as yours. Pls tell me some tips.