Sunday 8 July 2007

NUS high selection test

Sorry I didn't update my blog for a long time because of my homework, but since today is Sunday, I am free. Yesterday, I went to NUS high, and NUS on the same day. The NUSH selection test was about Science and Maths. Too bad that there were 47 science questions and only 14 maths questions. The total science score was 45 but the maths was only 35. Those whose science was outstanding like Afiq would have no problem with it. The science question was all about weird stuff like molecue and some super bombastic big words that I didn't even know the meaning. Whereas, the maths was not so difficult compared to the science. The duration was only 2 hours and there were 202 questions! Just kidding, but there was a no. 202 question. I thought 2 hours was very little, so I rushed through my work. In the end, I still had like 45 min left. After the test, my family went to NUS, not the secondary school, for NUS homecoming scrumptious buffet lunch. The mouth-watering food was delicious, but the lime juice was disgusting.

*Afternote: Lim Li's NUS High selection test on 25 June 2011 is posted here.

Only 6 more days to Hong Kong, and I still don't know which bag to bring.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hore you did well on your test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lim Jeck, one of my friend is going for the selection test in NUS High, in the end did you enter NUS high? possible to mail me at zillusia100@yahoo.com.sg? Cos he is really worried about the test and hope to get some guidance from friends in NUS high.

Anonymous said...

Hey,i will be going to the nus high test very soon.Can you tell me if all the science question are MCQs or open ended?

Anonymous said...

lim jeck pls help me for the test it is TOMMORROW

Anonymous said...

Can u reveal some questions?