Thursday 17 January 2008

My Rubik Puzzles

Below are the rubik's cubes I have:
Original 3x3 Rubik Cube. This is the first cube I have, years ago. My record is about 1.5 mins.
4x4 Rubik Revenge / Master Cube. My mother bought this for me after PSLE. Now, one piece at a corner broke off as I have played it so many times - my record is 4.5 mins.

5x5 Professor Cube. My mother bought this for me after I am tired of playing the Revenge Rubik. Similarly, one cube at the corner has broken as it was "over-played". My record is 10 mins. There are no 6x6 and 7x7 cubes available, however, I have tried them on the GabbaSoft Cube (a software - you can turn using a mouse click). My record for 6x6 is about 10 mins, and 7x7 is 30 mins.

Snake Cube / Kevskube. My mother's friend gave her as a birthday present many years ago.


Braintwist. My mother bought this for me at the Science Centre, last Dec.


Bandage Cube / Bicube. I used one of my existing 3x3, pasted stickers over it and I have constructed the Bandage Cube!
Square-1. My mother bought this for me from ebay - Hong Kong. It costs about $8.

Megaminx. My mother has ordered this from ebay - China. About $20. I have not received it yet.

Pyraminx. I don't have this, anyone giving this to me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lim Jeck go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combination_puzzles to see all those rubiks puzzles

Anonymous said...

Let me try again. The link just now doesn't seem to work.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combination_puzzles

Anonymous said...

Never mind it's not working. You just have to copy and paste.