Tuesday 18 November 2008

Holidays = Jigsaw Puzzle Time!

I like to fix jigsaw puzzles. These are the puzzles that I have fixed so far since the holidays started.

The 'Mother & Child' and the Japan scenary puzzles are 1000-pc. They are good quality puzzles with interlocking pieces, but are quite difficult to fix as there are not many unique colours/patterns. I took a few days to fix them.


The above puzzles are also 1000-pc, but very easy to fix since they are cartoon types.
Sometimes when I find it boring fixing from the front, I will fix from behind (see puzzle on the left), then turn the pieces over. The completed puzzle is below.













After completing the puzzle, I would divide the puzzle into several equal portions, pile them up in a stack and then wrap them up in an unused paper (see the left picture). During the next holidays, I will unwrap the paper, dismantle the puzzle into individual pieces and then fix again.

I have more than 30 puzzles at home, and have fixed each of them many times. Anyone has new, challenging puzzles for me to fix???

No comments: