Friday 24 September 2010

Games on iPad

This is posted by Lim Li.
In Angry Birds, you are supposed to kill the green thingy by shooting the birds using a catapult. I do not play it often as I am stuck on level 3-12.

In Plants VS Zombies, you are supposed to kill the zombies by planting plants to attack the zombies and to prevent them from eating your brains. Sometimes, I play this game with my cousin, Liu Qin, who just completed the game like me and my sister and brother (we completed the game long ago).

My mother keeps saying that this is our favourite game because she always sees us playing it. However, we play it everyday because we need to get the gems (one gem can be obtained per day from the word game) to buy stuff which help you play the game better. My high score is 278686, but the highest in the world is 30 something millions!

In Farm Story, we are given a plot of land to plant and harvest crops to earn money. If we don't harvest the plants, they will die. This game is rather repetitive and boring, but we play it every day. We are now at level 42.

1 comment:

stephenyeo said...

must you post these ipad games on the blog too?by the way,using ipad to call?