Monday 6 February 2012

subjects in NUSHS

This is posted by LL ☺

These are the subjects/modules I am taking in NUSH, from most like to least like (or, hate).

1. Lunch/recess/break. Obviously, who doesn't like breaks?
2. Violin for Beginners (enrichment module). Dr Wong (not Ms Wong) is funny and interesting.
3. Advanced Maths Olympiad Training II (elective module on Saturday). Less boring than normal Math but so far I noticed the SMO J questions were taken from 19xx and early 200x competitions and most are trivial and would not come out in the SMO J now.
4. Basic Math Olympiad Training. I took this enrichment module to pass time as it is just before my CCA which is Gamelan (got nothing to do with gaming). Even though it is very basic, I can still learn some stuff from there.
5. Physics. More interesting than Math.
6. Math. It is easy and boring but requires common sense, so sad that I did not clear the math diagnostic test and cannot accelerate to Year 2 :(
7. Chemistry. It is science.
8. Biology. It is also science.
9. Chemical potpourri (enrichment module). It is Chemistry.
10. PE. I hate running but better than studying weird things.
11. Chinese. The teacher is loud, I think I learnt a lot more from my primary school Chinese teacher, Ms Chai.
12. English. It is hard.
13. IH. It is integrated humanities, where we are learning history and culture, which I am not interested in.

I don't think Lim Jeck is going to blog anymore although this is his blog. My mother has been trying to maintain this blog for him :( He used to blog last time.

No comments: