Monday 26 November 2007

PSLE results

Hooray! I can't believe that I got 263 for my PSLE! I always thought that it would be 250. My sister got 265 last year. I actually want to beat her in the total aggregate. I think that I am just very lucky that this year's Maths and Science papers are so much more difficult that last year's and the English and Chinese are so much more easier. That is why I got 263. If I were to take last year's PSLE papers, I would get only 250. Last year, in order to get the EESIS scholarship, the PSLE aggregate must be at least 262. This year, it is 265, I think. I am so close into getting the scholarship. If only I have made lesser mistakes, I would have saved a few thousand dollars (to be exact, $14,400, i.e. $200 per month x 12 months x 6 yrs)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow you so lucky. I got 264(2013) and I was just so unlucky that all my papers were so easy. U