Sunday 18 January 2009

This Semester's Modules

This semester, my most-like to least-like modules are:

1. MA4105 Sequences, Series and Mathematical Induction. I always put maths first no matter what. This is a Year 4 module, the teacher Ms Sie is not boring, she is experienced and gives detailed explanation.
2. MA4107 Vectors in 2 and 3 Dimensional Space. This will be covered after the above is completed. I can predict that I will like this subject.
3. CM2104 Foundation Chemistry 2. We are learning chemical reactions. I just like the subject.
4. FA2102 3D Basic. I get to create the sculpture using clay. It's fun.
5. PC2110 Foundational Physics II. We are learning Thermal Physics, Optics and Electricity & Magnetism. I always like Physics as it is just like Maths, but the teacher is boring.
6. BL2101 Human Reproductive System. I don't really like Biology, but the teacher is thorough and gives a lot of information.
7. EL2103 Narration and Description. I am weak in language, but luckily Ms Lau (our form teacher) is nice, loud and clear.
8. GE2101 The Dynamic Blue Planet. Last year's module (on population, industrialisation and globalisation) made me dislike Geography, but this year should be better as we are learning about the earth.
9. Da Vinci. Very long, 3 hrs of research project every week.
10. PE. I hate to run under the sun and exercise.
11. CL2101 Chinese 2A. What can I say?

Actually, I am also attending Maths Olympiad training on Saturdays (3.5 hrs) at NUS Maths Dept. This is under the National Team training, no module credits are earned. If I must rank it, then it is after PC2110 and before BL2101. Though I learn new things in the training, most of the time the topics covered are quite cheem, probably JC level.

No comments: